Pharmapack 2014 Call for Papers
The third annual Pharmapack North America Conference will take place alongside our exhibition on June 10-11, 2014 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. †We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers to encourage sharing and collaboration on the latest technological innovations in packaging and delivery systems specifically for pharmaceutical drugs and products. Thought leaders from across the country can submit original papers that have never been presented to earn a speaking opportunity at the premier industry forum.
Who should submit papers to Pharmapack 2014:
- Packaging, innovation, brand management or marketing professionals from leading pharmaceutical groups
- Experienced and well-known suppliers, academics, researchers, regulatory professionals, consultants, and manufacturers
- Packaging contract manufacturers
- Innovators and implementers of new packaging materials and technologies
- Innovative companies supporting the pharmaceutical packaging industry
Pharmapack North America will accept submissions in the following topic areas:
The abstract submission should translate into practical case studies, scientific, strategic or technical sessions, relating to one of the seven core topics that will be discussed at the conference.
- Serialization/Track & Trace
- Innovations in Injectables.
- Combination Products & Specialty Delivery Devices
- Anti-Counterfeiting/Tamper Resistant Packaging
- Packaging Design & Safety
- Healthcare Compliance/Adherence Packaging
- Innovations in Materials
Submission Due Date:
The deadline for abstract submission is 5:00PM PST January 10, 2014. The Pharmpack North America Advisory Committee will select winning papers and individuals will be personally notified.
For more information on the conference program agenda and call for papers, please contact Eric Dente at 310-445-8561 or to email@example.com.