We will return to Philadelpha in 2015. In the meantime, visit us in New York in 2014!
Only just a few minutes from I-95, which runs north and south, 1.5 hours from New York and 2.5 hours from Washington, D.C.
- Philadelphia International Airport:
Twenty-eight airlines (three of which are low-fare carriers) operate nearly 600 daily, nonstop flights from 120 cities, including 60 daily and seasonal flights from 36 international destinations. American Airlines offers a 5% discount.
- Amtrak Rail Transportation:
Amtrak operates trains from 30th Street Station with high-speed service along the Northeast Corridor and points north, east, west and south. For schedules, fares and other information, visit Amtrak.com, or call 1-800-USA-RAIL.
- SEPTA Rail Line:
SEPTA Rail Lines service the entire Philadelphia Region. The Gallery East Station is connected to the Convention Center.
- From Philadelphia International Airport the Regional High Speed Airport Line connects directly to downtown Philadelphia in just 20 minutes. (To get to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, disembark at the Market East Station.)
- From Amtrak's 30th Street Station take the SEPTA Regional Rail to the Convention Center. A regional rail train departs every few minutes. With your Amtrak ticket, the ride to center City is free.
- Other SEPTA Regional Rail Lines can shuttle you throughout the region. Please visit Septa.org or call 215-580-7800.
Walking around Philadelphia is fun and easy. However, if you are in a hurry or suddenly the weather changes, taxicabs are plentiful and relatively inexpensive.
For more travel information visit the Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau's website.