Returning in the fall of 2015, MD&M Florida off ers exhibitors the opportunity to reach Florida’s thriving medical device design and manufacturing industry. MD&M Florida attracts key decision makers visiting from companies specializing in general medical devices and equipment, contract manufacturing and packaging, and surgical instruments. Their primary interests include contract research and development, design, engineering and manufacturing, manufacturing and production machinery, and medical grade materials.
• MedTech Innovate Seminars and MD&M Conferences present the latest trends and developments in medical device manufacturing
• Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies
• Enhanced show fl oor activities and med tech community outreach
• Florida is ranked the second best state for business, fourth largest state in population, and fourth in gross domestic product (GDP), labor force, and high-tech employment.
• Florida is home to 662 medical device manufacturers, employing nearly 21,000 Floridians.
• Florida ranks third nationally in the number of FDA-registered medical device establishments.
• Co-located with South Pack, ATX South, Design & Manufacturing South, PLASTEC South, and AeroCon South, providing a larger crossover audience.