2015 Conference Program
Learn what's next in advanced manufacturing!
Take your event experience to the next level by attending one of our conference sessions. These expert-led educational courses equip you with the tools, motivation, and knowledge to inspire you, accelerate your career, and obtain practical solutions to your day to day challenges.
1 Day Industry 4.0 Conference
- Hear success stories from companies implementing automation, robotics, and 3D printing in their factories
- Connect with the experts who can help figure out how all the software and hardware fits together!
- Learn strategies for installing new software and hardware into an already existing process—how to cost-effectively move from a traditional factory floor to a “smart plant”
1 Day Packaging Design That Sells
- Gain key packaging insights from industry leaders across all verticals, and how to apply techniques to each brands packaging and products
- Discuss balancing generational differences between millennials and the aging population through packaging materials and product branding
- Discover techniques for applying and developing intelligent packaging to ensure food safety and maintain transparency with the end consumer through panels and case studies
1 Day MD&M—Medical Design Innovation
- Get inside the minds of private payers and Medicare medical directors who are among those deciding what technologies to cover
- Understand the intricacies of the parallel review process where FDA and CMS simultaneously approve and cover your product
- Learn how connected devices will provide actionable insight to providers to improve patient care
Call for Papers
UBM Canon is accepting submissions for its upcoming medical design and manufacturing conferences. Please click here to submit an abstract.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities call 339-298-2207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.