The International Powder & Bulk Solids Conference is THE technical training event of the year that delivers the latest innovations and best practices in dry processing, bulk material handling, storage, particle technology and much more. This highly competitive industry requires engineers to stay up to date with the latest innovations and procedures. The 2014 program is designed to provide value to powder & bulk solid engineers of all experience levels. Click here to view full agenda
The International Powder & Bulk Solids Conference is your exclusive opportunity to obtain a years' worth of educational content and networking in just three days.
- New Format - Shortened 1.5-hour sessions to expand your education menu each day!
- Proficiency Indicators - The core technical training we have always featured now has easy indicators to tell you whether it is Fundamental (F) or Advanced (A) education so that you can determine what level of training is right for you.
- Enhanced International Presence - It's the International Powder Show, so we've heightened the international representation on the speaking faculty to give you access to more experts from around the globe including Australia, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, Scotland, Spain, and United Kingdom. Click to view Speakers Page.
- Technology Highlights
Each day will start with a Keynote Technology Panel Discussion on a leading-edge science and experience What's New in Tech sessions throughout the day.
- Industry Case Studies - Specifically focused on Food/Agriculture, Chemical, and Pharmaceutical industries.
- Standards Compliance
Industry regulators from OSHA and the NFPA will be speaking about compliance from their perspectives as they go over updates and explain measures.
- Tours of the Exhibition - Take a guided tour of the show floor to explore the exhibition with an expert guide.
- Eric Maynard, Senior Consultant, JENIKE & JOHANSON INC.
- Dr. Ing. Johannes Lotterman, Head of Projects and Expansion, REMBE INC. (GERMANY)
- Gary Q. Johnson, Chemical Engineer & Consultant, WORKPLACE EXPOSURE SOLUTIONS
- David Grandaw, Vice President of Sales, FENWAL
- Bill Stevenson, Vice President of Engineering, CV TECHNOLOGY
- Jason Krbec, Engineering Manager, CV TECHNOLOGY
- Richard LaRoche, Vice President of Engineering & US General Manager, DEM SOLUTIONS
- Alan Roberts, Professor Emeritus, UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE | Founding Director, TUNRA BULK & SOLIDS
- Andre Katterfeld, Professor, Institute of Logistics & Material Handling Systems, UNIVERSITAT MAGDEBURG
- Tim Donohue, Engineering Manager for Modeling & Simulation, TUNRA BULK & SOLIDS
- Yutaka Tsuji, Professor Emeritus - Managing Director of Hosokawa Powder Technology Foundation, Retired from OSAKA UNIVERSITY