Delivering practical education & showcasing innovation to drive excellence in the handling
of Powder & Bulk Solids|
October 14-16, 2013
Reliant Center | Houston, TX
The Powder & Bulk Solids Conference offers up all you need to know about dry processing, bulk material handling, storage, particle technology and related technologies in a content-rich, three-day program. This show is your exclusive opportunity to cram years worth of educational content into just three days and focus on your specific learning requirements.
This year’s conference features dual-tracks to cater to teams coming from all over the country.
Conference Highlights include:
- Pneumatic conveying
- Materials storage and handling including silo, feeder, bin, conveyer and chute design
- Particle technology including drying, agglomeration, segregation, mixing, grinding and sizing
- Dust collection, capture and filtration
- Dust safety in regards to environmental, fire and explosion standards
- Risk management planning
- Technical case studies
Click here for full Agenda information...
Click here for more Speakers information...
- Ashok Dastidar, Vice President, Fauske & Associates Inc.
- Dr. Vahid Ebadat, CEO, Chilworth Technology, Inc.
- Joe Marinelli, President, Solids Handling Technologies
- Eric Maynard, Director of Education/Senior Consultant, Jenike & Johanson, Inc.
- Dr. Andres Orlando, Project Engineer, Jenike & Johanson, Inc.
- Dilip Parikh, President, Dpharma Group Inc.
- Amy Theis, Manager- Risk Management Services, Fauske & Associates Inc.
They said it...
, Editor-in-Chief of Powder Bulk Solids
notes, "The Powder & Bulk Solids Conference is comprehensive, thorough, and all-encompassing, and includes presentations from some of the most experienced and expert minds in the dry processing and bulk solids handling industry.