Regulatory impacts on quality, temperature controlled supply and strategies for using a temperature profile to choose the right packaging for your products:
In order to set up an efficient and safe cold chain for your products you need to have an accurate understanding of the route the product takes and the climate surrounding it from start to finish. Learn about ambient temperature profiles (ATP) and ways to find the most cost-effective path, transport solutions and ways to deliver safe drugs on time. Finally, apply these principles and your own experience in a hands on exercise to learn and discuss how to apply these strategies.
Controlled temperature supply: A solved problem?
- How do you re-engineer your supply chain with regard to new compliance,
- Can you achieve low-cost and quality?
- What factors do you need to consider?
- What obstacles can you expect and how can they be overcome?
- Challenges and solutions of logistics by freight, flight and sea.
- Do biologics pose different challenges?
- Reflecting on some case study examples
Visibility for the entire supply chain of temperature sensitive products
- Real-time temperature monitoring, tracking and alerting of pharmaceutical goods through transportation and storage time
- Automated data collection, processing and sharing with wireless technology and cloud based web service
- Use Case Study: Cost efficient End-to-End solution
Transportation efficiency: Enhancing logistics and distribution
- Implementing thorough process to determine maximally efficient routes and modes of transport that guarantee products arrival on time and cost-effectively
- Evaluate external influences on the cost of shipping and transportation
- Compensate for the decrease of available storage space on airlines by implementing better consolidation of product shipments
- Analyze packaging options that will ensure product sterility while en-route