Leave the office behind for connections, knowledge, and ideas
you can't get at your desk!
Show Highlights from Day One
- Discover something new around every corner.
- Network with representatives from over 2000 regional OEMs in attendance.
- Test drive the technologies of tomorrow.
- Make face-to-face connections with the industry's top suppliers.
- Find inspiration at dozens of free tech presentations held daily.
- Accelerate your product, career and business by attending advanced manufacturing seminar modules.
Advanced Manufacturing Seminars
New to the Pacific Design & Manufacturing show for 2013, the Advanced Manufacturing Seminars are a series of practical educational seminars focused on the latest technologies and process improvement techniques to help you get the most out of your design and manufacturing operations. The Advanced Manufacturing Seminars are designed in a bite-sized, modular format to maximize your tradeshow experience. Pick and choose from 8 expert-led seminars:
- Security: How do I Keep my Network Safe and Fully Functional
- Robotics: Designing the Factory Floor of Tomorrow
- Networking, Wired and Wireless: Communicating Both Internally and Externally
- Motors and Motion Control, Including Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Introduction to Rapid Manufacturing: 3D Printing/Additive Manufacturing and Rapid Prototyping
- Rapid Manufacturing: Current Use, Economic Feasibility and Future Implications
- Lean Manufacturing Workshop Part One: Value Stream Flow for Operational Excellence
- Lean Manufacturing Workshop Part Two: Creating Mix Model Value Streams
One Admission – Access to All
With admission to Pacific Design & Manufacturing, you have access to seven additional industry-related events taking place under the same roof. Meet with more than 2,000 additional suppliers featuring 400,000 sq. ft. of materials, equipment, systems, and services used in product design and development.
Guaranteed Quality: UBM (LSE: UBM) organizes more than 300 events in 21 countries. Our expertise is a proven guarantee of the quality of our Pacific Design & Manufacturing exposition.