OrthoTec is the premier event for orthopaedic innovators and leaders from device manufacturers.
The educational conference program features the industry’s very best subject matter experts to discuss timely and relevant topics that will impact your device projects in the years to come. The exhibition is ideal setting for in-person meetings with top contract services and technology providers, and for hands-on access to the materials, technology, and services for orthopaedic device development.
As a member of the orthopaedic manufacturing community, you may be eligible for complimentary admission to our conference. Reserve your space today.
NEW for 2013!! Forward-looking Innovation Topics
- Biologics and tissue engineering in orthopaedics with clinicians’ perspective
- Smart implant design with mobile technology integration
- Additive manufacturing and personalized medicine
- Sports medicine: The bio-future of knee replacement
Must-know Topics for 2013 and Beyond
- 510(k) reform and the MoM hip replacement issues
- Unique Device Identifier proposed rule and impact on orthopaedic manufacturing
- FDA Detroit District Update: Focus areas for 2013 and direct Q&A with District Director
- Working with Asian suppliers and best practices for supply chain management
NEW! Pre-Conference Technical Workshops on June 4
These half-day training sessions are deeply focused and highly researched to give you
premier content quality on a tight schedule:
- Testing & Quality: Risk Management (ISO 14971) and Materials Process Validation
- Material Selection: Best practices and processes for a robust selection
Up Close with Leading Suppliers and Latest Technology in Exhibition Hall
Face-to-face with over 70 leading contract service and technology suppliers, and
hands-on access to the latest technologies, equipment
and materials, including solutions in:
- Assembly and Automation Solutions
- Contract Design and Manufacturing Services
- Sophisticated and Innovative Medical-Grade Materials
- Testing, Inspection, Quality Assurance and Control Solutions
And much, much more.
What Your Peers said about OrthoTec 2012
OrthoTec provided anopportunity to meet manufactruers and suppliers face to
The more suppliers in attendance, the more beneficial it is to me. I think it is a great opportunity
Its only a day trip and its annual. Aside from seeing many current vendors, its a worthwhile check on
It appears beneficial to OVT cause they have a booth there, providing exposure to
Location is within a days round trip drive for my company making it a good event for the