Visibility. Connections. Resources. Education.
Whether you're sourcing a current project, interested in networking, researching new products and technology, or looking for educational opportunities, find it all in one place — Medical Design & Manufacturing (MD&M) Minneapolis.
|Who Should Attend
If you are involved in specifying, recommending, or purchasing manufacturing equipment and products for your company, then you can't afford to miss MD&M Minneapolis. You'll find solutions for every medical specialty:
- Anesthesiology and pulmonary medicine
- General Medical Devices and Equipment
- In vitro diagnostics
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Physical medicine
|Cardiovascular and Orthopedic Manufacturing Solutions
Whether you're bringing new cardiovascular or orthopedic products from concept to commercialization, or incorporating new features that will enhance the clinical efficacy, safety, and end-user benefits of your current market proven devices, MD&M exhibitors have all the resources you need to achieve your product development goals and objectives—and market success.
|Cardiovascular Products & Technologies:
- Next-generation drug-eluting stents incorporating smart polymers and bioresorbable designs
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs) and cardiac pacemakers with sophisticated electronics for on-board remote monitoring
- Mechanical and tissue-engineered heart valves
- Reconstructive grafts featuring biodegradable vascular sealants
- Heart assist devices
- Cardiac cath lab technologies
- Automatic external defibrillators (AEDs)
|Orthopedic Products & Technologies:
- Less invasive orthopedic devices
- Hip and knee joint replacements
- Materials and coatings to improve device durability and longevity
- Small bone implants for wrists, hands, fingers, etc.
- Dynamic spinal fusion and next-generation artificial discs
- Sports medicine applications
- Guided navigation systems for minimally invasive orthopedic surgery