MEDevice Forum: Design of Implantable Devices
Uncovering strategies to deliver product innovation while navigating the unique regulatory landscape of implantable medical devices
This year, MEDevice Forum San Diego presents a one of a kind two day conference program, Design of Implantable Devices, to complement your visit to the MEDevice Supplier Showcase. This in-depth conference features insight on overcoming the unique challenges faced by those designing medical devices of this specialization. Experienced professionals will deliver case-study inspired sessions on improving total risk management and the latest in components and materials to drive innovation in implantable devices. Also, hear directly from FDA officials about inspection criteria and new regulations surrounding materials.
Groups of 3+ save off standard rates.
Contact us at 310-996-9435 to learn more.
Benefit from an interactive format to ensure that you make the most of the expert speaker advice and your time. This is your opportunity to challenge, question or support the positions taken by our featured speakers and share your company's strategy during our Q/A sessions.
Gather critical guidance from in-depth presentations designed to:
- Clarify regulatory requirements from the FDA on the premarket review process and materials regulations for implantable medical devices
- Evaluate how to apply standards and regulation to implantable device design
- Tackle technical challenges such as battery lifespan and biocompatibility concerns to improve device functionality and efficiency
- Inspire innovative design and development of implantable medical devices to meet end user needs
- Uncover polymer and other new materials to enable innovative devices
- Jim Curtis, Technology Leader, Healthcare, Dow Corning
- Jonathan Severino, Manager of QE/QC Process Control, B. Braun Medical Inc
- Thomas Webster, PhD, Editor, International Journal of Nanomedicine, Brown University
- Joanne Zeltinger, VP Scientific Affairs, REVA Medical, Inc.
- Xin Fu, Pharmacologist, CDRH/ODE/DRGUD/ULDB
This is the only conference in North America to truly take a full scope view of the design of implantable medical devices. No matter your role, if you are involved in any way, shape or form in the design of implantable medical devices, this conference will be directly relevant to your job function. This educational experience offers not only a regulatory update, but implementable tactics that will enhance your design, mitigate safety concerns all while inspiring innovation through the showcase of new materials, components and the latest products.
Plus, this year MEDevice Forum San Diego is collocated with the Evolution of Advanced IVDs Conference, brought to you by IVD Technology Magazine. This unique learning and networking forum will provide attendees with the latest regulatory, business, and technical guidance needed to generate success in the dynamic IVD industry. For full details click here.