Design & Manufacturing Midwest Returns to Chicago in 2014
Design & Manufacturing Midwest will move to Chicago's Navy Pier in 2014 for a two-day event with extended hours including all-day to evening programming. In 2015, the three-day event will return to McCormick Place allowing for the expanded needs of both our annual and biennial exhibitors and attendees. The event delivers key decision makers in design engineering, manufacturing and production engineering, and corporate and senior management, representing top industries including automotive and transportation, industrial, commercial and agricultural machinery, and electronic components.
- Live demonstrations of the newest products and technologies
- Enhanced show floor activities including Robotics & Automation Theater, Tech Theater, and 3D Printing Zone
- Extensive design and manufacturing community outreach
- Focused areas include CAD/CAM/RP, Contract Manufacturing Expo, and Enterprise Technologies & IT
|October 15-16, 2014
||Schaumburg Convention Center
2-Day Event in New Venue!
- Chicago is home to more than 400 major corporate headquarters, including 29 Fortune 500 company headquarters.
- Greater Chicago supports over 320,000 manufacturing jobs.
- Design News is the leading technical resource, both in print and online, providing technology news, opinion, analysis, end-user examples and tutorials for engineers and engineering managers who design consumer and industry-specific products and systems.
- With a reach encompassing the power players in the Midwest region, Design & Manufacturing Midwest provides a sourcing platform for companies in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, and Iowa.
- Co-located with MD&M Chicago, ATX Midwest, and PLASTEC Midwest, providing an industry-relevant crossover audience.
|Decision makers from 2,701 company facilities conducted 27,666 project development meetings with 415 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located event in Chicago.
|Direct from the Show Floor
"The booths are an excellent way to see many design ideas and products in one place. Much better than surfing the internet."
"I was able to meet with key reps from the sales and technical side to obtain immediate answers to my particular R&D problems."
"Meeting vendors and seeing their new products helped me in determining future purchases."
To reserve your booth space, contact: