The Design, Manufacturing & Automation Conference consist of two days of six interactive learning forums, led by industry experts and top innovators delivering practical presentations and implementable manufacturing solutions.
These educational seminars have been designed in a modular format to accommodate your busy schedule and complement your tradeshow experience, by allowing you to choose the seminars that best meet your information and business needs.
| 1-day Pass
| 2-day Pass
| Module Rate
|| $299 each
Group Booking Discounts
Book with 3 or more of your colleagues and enjoy great group discounts of our standard rates!
Call us today at
310-996-9435 to book groups of 3 or more.
New for 2013: All-Access Pass!
For the first time ever, we are providing an all-access pass that will provide you entry into every aspect of all of the events and shows being held in Chicago this September. See below for what’s included in the All Access Pass, or CLICK HERE to download more detailed information about the pass.
The All Access Pass includes…
- Access to all expositions- MD&M Chicago, Automation Technology Expo (ATX) Midwest, Design & Manufacturing Midwest, Quality Expo, and PLASTEC Midwest.
- Access to the ALL conferences being conducted at the above shows.
- Access to all snacks, refreshments, and catered meals provided to conference attendees.
- Access to the special VIP Attendee Center with Wi-Fi, laptop access, light refreshments, and professional staff to help personalize your itinerary (at MD&M West this area had masseuses!).
- Admission to exclusive events such as VIP receptions, networking events, etc.
All-access passes run $1,299 ($1,499 at the show).
Click here to get your All-Access Pass.