2014 MDEA Deadlines and Entry Fees
To be eligible for entry in the 2014 Medical Design Excellence Awards competition, all entered products must be commercially available—able to be ordered or purchased—by December 31, 2013. Click here to review complete Eligibility Requirements.
Deadlines and entry fees for the 2014 MDEA competition are as follows:
|Early-bird deadline:||November 15, 2013||$450|
|Standard deadline:||December 6, 2013||$650|
|Final deadline:||January 31, 2014||$750|
Entry fees must be paid on our online payment system via American Express, MasterCard, or VISA: http://mdea.myshopify.com/collections/entry-fees
- When submitting multiple entries, entrants must submit separate payments for each entry.
- Entrants must include the name of the product being submitted on the final step of payment.
- Entrants will be emailed a receipt of payment for your records.
- Entry fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
For an entry to be considered on time for the 2014 MDEA competition, and for all entry materials to be considered during judging, entrants should adhere to the following deadlines.
- All required digital entry materials and entry fees must be received by UBM Canon no later than 5:00 p.m. (PST) on the deadline by which you submit.
- Any Sample Products for juror examination and review must arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. (PST) on February 7, 2014. Read the entry materials checklist for complete instructions regarding shipping to ensure they arrive in time.
- Late submission or omission of required materials may result in imposition of a late fee or disqualification of your entry.
- Entries found to be incomplete after the final entry deadline are subject to disqualification regardless of when the original materials arrived or what entry fee has been paid.
- Entrants are responsible for payment of all fees related to the delivery of their sample products, including customs tariffs, brokerage charges, and other shipping costs. Delivery-related invoices received by UBM Canon will be forwarded to the submitter for payment.