2014 MDEA Deadlines and Entry Fees
To be eligible for entry in the 2014 Medical Design Excellence Awards competition, all entered products must be commercially available—able to be ordered or purchased—by December 31, 2013. Click here to review complete Eligibility Requirements.
Deadlines and entry fees for the 2014 MDEA competition are as follows:
|Early-bird deadline:||November 15, 2013||$450|
|Standard deadline:||December 6, 2013||$650|
|Final deadline:||January 10, 2014||$750|
- Entry fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
- Entry fees may be paid via American Express, MasterCard, or VISA using our online payment system: http://mdea.myshopify.com/collections/entry-fees
- Entrants submitting multiple entries, must submit payment for each entry separately.
- Include the name of the product being submitted in the text field on the final step of payment.
- Entrants will be emailed a receipt of payment for your records.
- Entrants are responsible for payment of all fees related to the delivery of their entry materials and sample products, including customs tariffs, brokerage charges, and other shipping costs. Delivery-related invoices received by UBM Canon will be forwarded to the submitter for payment.
For an entry to be considered on time for the 2014 MDEA competition, and for all entry materials to be considered during judging, entrants should adhere to the following deadlines.
- All required entry materials and entry fees must be received by UBM Canon no later than 5:00 p.m. (PST) on the deadline for which entry fee you pay (Nov. 15 - $450; Dec. 6 - $650; or Jan. 10 - $750).
- Upon request only, any additional recommended materials (including sample products and product demo videos) must be received by UBM Canon no later than 5:00 p.m. (PST) on January 17, 2014.
- Late submission or omission of required materials may result in imposition of a late fee or disqualification of your entry.
- Entries found to be incomplete after the final entry deadline are subject to disqualification regardless of when the original materials arrived or what entry fee has been paid.