Call-for-Entries: 2014 MDEA Competition is Now Accepting Entries Worldwide
Enter to compete against the Best of the #MedTech Industry.
The MDEA competition accepts entries in eleven MedTech categories from companies and individuals worldwide involved in the design, engineering, manufacture, or distribution of finished medical devices, products, systems, or medical packaging products. Winners and finalists enjoy increased visibility of your company and its award winning products among MedTech and healthcare professionals.
Deadlines and Entry Fees are as follows:
- Early-Bird: November 15, 2013 - $450
- Standard: December 6, 2013 - $650
- Final: January 11, 2014 - $750
To enter, please follow these steps:
Step 1. Review Eligibility Requirements and Categories
Step 2. Review Deadlines and Entry Fees
Step 3. Download the 2014 MDEA Entry Form
Step 4. Review Entry Materials Checklist
(Use this when compiling and submitting entry materials).
For complete program information, please reference:
- Benefits to Winners, Finalists, and their Suppliers
- Entry Instructions
- Official Rules
- Supplier Program
Transforming MedTech–One Innovation at a Time
The Medical Design Excellence Awards program honors the highest caliber medical devices on the market today, and celebrates the achievements of medical product manufacturers, their suppliers, and the many people behind the scenes—engineers, scientists, designers, and clinicians—who are responsible for these groundbreaking innovations that are changing the face of MedTech today.
- The MDEA competition accepts entries in eleven MedTech categories from companies and individuals worldwide involved in the design, engineering, manufacture, or distribution of finished medical devices or medical packaging products.
- Entries are evaluated by a multidisciplinary panel of jurors—comprised of a balance of clinicians, engineers, and designers—with expertise in healthcare and design-related fields, including clinical practice, medicine, biomedical engineering, industrial design, human factors, manufacturing, and other areas.
- Selected products must not only pass design and engineering excellence, manufacturing effectiveness and innovation, but also the overall benefit to the medical and healthcare industries.
- Winners and finalists enjoy year-round opportunities to increase the visibility of their company and its award winning products among MedTech and healthcare professionals.
Industry professionals are encouraged to review the information provided on this website and become involved in building recognition for medical product excellence, both in their own companies and industry wide. If you have any questions, please contact a member of the MDEA team via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MDEA Jurors Discuss the Competition: