Last Call-for-Entries: Deadline Extended to Jan 31 for 2014 MDEA Competition
Enter to Compete against the Best of the Medtech Industry.
- Calling all Medtech professionals! We're searching for the highest caliber finished medical devices, products, or systems on the market that are saving lives, improving patient healthcare, and Transforming Medtech—One Innovation at a Time.
- Do you have what it takes to win Best-In-Show? Let our impartial, multidisciplinary panel of medtech expert jurors decide.
- Enter the 2014 MDEA Competition Today!
Compete against the best of the medtech industry to win top honors in eleven medical product categories.
- Let your customers, competitors, employees, and financial stake holders know that you are committed to creating exceptional medtech products with tremendous capacity to help patients and healthcare providers worldwide.
Final Deadline has been extended to: January 31, 2014
To enter please follow these steps:Step 1. Review Benefits to Winners, Finalists, and their Suppliers
Step 2. Review Eligibility Requirements and Categories
Step 3. Review Deadlines and Entry Fees
Step 4. Download the 2014 MDEA Entry Form
Step 5. Review Entry Materials Checklist
(Use this when compiling and submitting entry materials).
Transforming Medtech–One Innovation at a Time
The Medical Design Excellence Awards competition honors the highest caliber medical devices on the market today, and celebrates the achievements of medical product manufacturers, their suppliers, and the many people behind the scenes—engineers, scientists, designers, and clinicians—who are responsible for these groundbreaking innovations that are changing the face of Medtech.
- Entries are accepted in eleven medtech categories from companies and individuals worldwide involved in the design, engineering, manufacture, or distribution of finished medical devices, products, systems, or medical packaging products.
- Entries are evaluated by a multidisciplinary panel of jurors—comprised of a balance of clinicians, engineers, and designers—with expertise in healthcare and design-related fields, including clinical practice, medicine, biomedical engineering, industrial design, human factors, manufacturing, and other areas.
- Selected products must not only pass design and engineering excellence, manufacturing effectiveness and innovation, but also the overall benefit to the medical and healthcare industries.
- Winners and finalists enjoy increased visibility of your company and its award winning products among medtech and healthcare professionals.
Watch MDEA Jurors Discuss the Competition: