Call-for-Entries: 2015 MDEA Competition is Now Accepting Entries Worldwide
- Calling all Medtech Professionals! We're searching for the highest caliber finished medical devices, products, or systems on the market that are saving lives, improving patient healthcare, and Transforming Medtech—One Innovation at a Time.
- Do you have what it takes to win Best-In-Show? Let our impartial, multidisciplinary panel of Medtech expert jurors decide.
- Enter the 2015 MDEA Competition Today! Compete against the best of the Medtech industry to win Bronze, Silver, or Gold in eleven medical product categories.
Watch 2014 MDEA Jurors Discuss the Industry trends:
Watch 2013 MDEA Jurors Discuss the 15th Anniversary:
Transforming Medtech–One Innovation at a Time
The Medical Design Excellence Awards competition honors the highest caliber medical devices on the market today, and celebrates the achievements of medical product manufacturers, their suppliers, and the many people behind the scenes—engineers, scientists, designers, and clinicians—who are responsible for these groundbreaking innovations that are changing the face of Medtech.
- Entries are accepted in eleven medtech categories from companies and individuals worldwide involved in the design, engineering, manufacture, or distribution of finished medical devices, products, systems, or medical packaging products.
- Entries are evaluated by a multidisciplinary panel of jurors—comprised of a balance of clinicians, engineers, and designers—with expertise in healthcare and design-related fields, including clinical practice, medicine, biomedical engineering, industrial design, human factors, manufacturing, and other areas.
- Selected products must not only pass design and engineering excellence, manufacturing effectiveness and innovation, but also the overall benefit to the medical and healthcare industries.
- Winners and finalists enjoy increased visibility of your company and its award winning products among medtech and healthcare professionals.