Celebrating the Best of the Medtech Community.
- April 3: MD+DI announced the 2014 MDEA Finalists and their Suppliers selected by our impartial panel of medtech expert
- June 11: Winning products will be announced at the 2014 MDEA Ceremony which is held in conjunction with the MD&M East event at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, June 10-12.
- RSVP during your MD&M East registration to reserve your ticket. Admission is FREE but donations are encouraged to benefit NCIIA’s BMEidea, a design competition for biomedical engineering university students.
Join us at the ceremony as we announce:
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold winners in 11 medtech categories.
- Best-In-Show, Readers’ Choice, Lifetime Achievement Awards!
- As well as the NCIIA’s BMEidea universtity competition winners
Check out coverage, videos, and photos of 2014 MDEA Finalists:
- MD+DI, FaceBook, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Follow @MDDIonline for #MDEA14 tweets.
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Transforming Medtech–One Innovation at a Time
The Medical Design Excellence Awards competition honors the highest caliber medical devices on the market today, and celebrates the achievements of medical product manufacturers, their suppliers, and the many people behind the scenes—engineers, scientists, designers, and clinicians—who are responsible for these groundbreaking innovations that are changing the face of Medtech.
- Entries are accepted in eleven medtech categories from companies and individuals worldwide involved in the design, engineering, manufacture, or distribution of finished medical devices, products, systems, or medical packaging products.
- Entries are evaluated by a multidisciplinary panel of jurors—comprised of a balance of clinicians, engineers, and designers—with expertise in healthcare and design-related fields, including clinical practice, medicine, biomedical engineering, industrial design, human factors, manufacturing, and other areas.
- Selected products must not only pass design and engineering excellence, manufacturing effectiveness and innovation, but also the overall benefit to the medical and healthcare industries.
- Winners and finalists enjoy increased visibility of your company and its award winning products among medtech and healthcare professionals.
Watch MDEA Jurors Discuss the Competition: